2010年6月3日 星期四

The most unforgettable event in my life (Revise)

It happened on June the tenth. It was my senior graduation ceremony as well as my teacher's birthday. Our class leader wanted to give my teacher, Tess, a pleasant surprise.

Firstly, My classmates and I take a lot of electric torches to put in cordiform shapes. Then we put a huge cake in the middle. As soon as Tess went to class, all the students arranged a large circle. I shook hands one by one with my classmates and we sang a birthday song for our teacher. I thought we were so glad at that moment. When we finished singing a song, we prepared to join our graduation ceremony.

Our graduation ceremony took place in the evening. First, everyone took a chair by themselves and sat down. We listened to the speeches of the principle and many teachers for a long time. Tess wore a black dress on that day and she looked very beautiful. She talked with all the students after they finished their speech. My classmates and I were touched because Tess shares many secrets which she never talked to us. Finally, it was very important to take our senior high school diploma. Each of our school teachers called their students to get it. This action told us that we had graduated from high school.
It is the best experience in my life. I think that we will have beautiful memories of each other.

沒有留言:

張貼留言